East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service moved into the building February 2002. It is a six floor building housing approximately 250 personnel performing the following functions:
- 6th Floor - Principal Officers
- 5th Floor - Corporate Management, Risk Management and Service Support Teams
- 4th Floor - Community Protection, Fire Safety and Training & Development Teams
- 3rd Floor - Main Conference Room, Meeting Rooms and ICT Training Suite
- 2nd Floor - Mobilising & Communications, Health & Safety, Risk Data Analysis and ICT Development Teams
- 1st Floor - ICT, CAD, Graphics and Office Services Teams
- Ground - Reception and Car Park (*)
The Building houses the Mobilising and Communications Centre which is considered the hub of the Service.
All 999 emergency calls requesting the Fire & Rescue Service and originating within East Sussex are routed to this centre.
(*) Off street parking at HQ is limited and should be arranged in advance. All visitors are asked to report to Reception.
- East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service
- 20 Upperton Road
- East Sussex
- BN21 1EU
- Telephone - 0303 999 1000
- Fax - 01323 725 574