Pevensey has one pumping appliance crewed by Retained Firefighters.
Pevensey Fire Brigade was formed in 1912, the station was situated behind the Smugglers Public House. This was in use until the second world war when the station was built on the end of the then Memorial Hall. The present Fire Station was built in 1967.
The station area covers 3,506 hectares, mainly rural and serves the outlying villages of Pevensey Bay, Normans Bay, Westham, Stone Cross and Hankham. It also provides support to Eastbourne and Bexhill.