We help keep our communities safe by ensuring that all potential and foreseeable risks are considered and that our planning, policy and decision making is driven by risk.
We analyse a wide array of information, how it can impact our communities, and highlight any key areas of concern. All this information is collated annually in the Strategic Assessment of Risk.
Integrated Risk Management Planning is the process of putting this risk information into action, integrating it into our prevention, protection and response plans.
Our Community Profiling project has delivered a clearer understanding of the population, risk and diversity across East Sussex and the City of Brighton & Hove.
Our Community Risk Analysis work includes:
- Strategic Assessment of Risk
- Integrated Risk Management Planning
- Community Profiling
- Producing data to assist Boroughs with high-risk Home Safety Visit referrals
- Working with partners and other agencies to exchange data and information
- Carrying out bespoke analytical or modelling projects, such as fatal fire reviews
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org