Incident round up 19 January 2017
East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were called to a number of incidents overnight between 18 and 19 January 2017.
At 14:26 on 18 January, Uckfield firefighters attended a car fire on the B2026 at Duddleswell. They used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet.
At 18:18, Battle firefighters attended a chimney fire on Virgin’s Lane, Battle. A Chimney kit and ladders were used.
At 18:21, Bexhill firefighters were called to reports of a fire in the open on Cooden Sea Road, Cooden. It was a bonfire which was out on arrival.
At 19:04, Heathfield firefighters attended a chimney fire on Battle Road, Punnetts Town. A chimney kit was used.
At 19:36, Bohemia Road firefighters attended an address on Bohemia Road, Hastings. A tumble dryer had caught alight but the fire was out on arrival of crews.
At 22:51, firefighters from Pevensey and Eastbourne attended an address on Saint Leonards Road, Eastbourne Eastbourne. A pan of food on a cooker had caused a lot of smoke. A fan was used to clear the smoke.
Find us on Twitter
and retweet or share our posts.