At 16.46 yesterday (18 May) Eatsbourne firefighters were sent to Willingdon Drove, in Eastbourne, following reports of a road traffic collision where they made one vehicle safe.
At 20.52 yesterday (18 May) two Hastings appliances were sent to Old Top Road, in Hastings, where they used carbon dioxide to tackle a microwave fire. One woman was treated by paramedics after breathing in smoke.
At 21.32 yesterday (18 May) two Eastbourne appliances were sent to Willingdon Drove, in Eastbourne, after reports of a road traffic collision. Crews gave assistance to paramedics at the scene.
At 22.07 yesterday (18 May) two Brighton appliances, including the Aerial Ladder Platform, were sent to a property in Elm Grove, in Brighton, where they isolated the electricity supply following reports of flooding on the ground and first-floor. Advice was given to the owner.
At 22.49 yesterday (18 May) two appliances from Roedean and Brighton were sent to Grand Junction Road, in Brighton, after reports of a fire involving electrical cables connected to a signage light. Carbon dioxide was used to tackle the fire and Highways were requested to attend to isolate the power supply and repair a light. The area was marked off with traffic tape.
Find us on Twitter
and retweet or share our posts.