Incident round up 21 July 2017 – person rescued from Bexhill fire
East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were called to a number of incidents overnight between 20 and 21 July 2017.
At 17:09, Crowborough and Forest Row firefighters were called to Lealands Close, Groombridge. There had been a tumble dryer fire which was out on arrival.
At 17:14, two fire engines and the aerial ladder platform from Eastbourne were sent to Susans Road, Eastbourne. There had been a cooker fire which was out on arrival.
At 17:21, two fires engines from Bexhill and one from Bohemia Roead Hastings were sent to Dallington Close, Pebsham. One person was rescued from a house fire. Crews used four breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and one hose reel. A fire investigation is due to take place.
At 19:33, firefighters from Bohemia Road attended Saint Pauls Road, St Leonards. A defective washing machine had caused flooding. The leak was isolated.
At 23:11, Heathfield firefighters were called to reports of the smell of burning at a property at Mayfield Flat, Cross in Hand. There had been a electrical problem in a main transformer, affecting up to 20 properties. UK Power Networks were also in attendance.
Find us on Twitter
and retweet or share our posts.