At 18.54 yesterday (28 March) an appliance from Brighton was sent to Old Shoreham Road, in Brighton, following reports of gas leaking from a cooker. The crew isolated the gas supply.
At 23.18 yesterday (28 March) three Hastings appliances were sent to Grosvenor Crescent, in St Leonards, after reports of smoke from the kitchen, due to a discarded cooking source. No action required.
At 01.05 this morning (29 March) two appliances from Rye were sent to Pett Level Road, Winchelsea Beech, after reports of a kitchen fire. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel jet and 1-in-7 foam to tackle the incident. Crews also isolated the gas and electricity supply.
At 2.26 this morning (29 March) Hove firefighters were sent to the recreational ground in Hangleton Valley Drive, in Hove, due to a fire in the open.
At 6.00 this morning (29 March) Hove firefighters were sent to Langdale Road, in Hove, following reports of flooding of electrics. The crew isolated the water supply and advice was given at the scene.
Find us on Twitter
and retweet or share our posts.