At 17.35 yesterday (8th January) Seaford firefighters were sent to a chimney fire in Cuckmere Road, Seaford, where they used one hose reel jet to tackle the fire. A Home Safety Visit was undertaken at the incident.
At 20.52 yesterday (8th January) Brighton firefighters were sent to New England Street, Brighton, following reports of a deliberate small fire in a shopping trolley.
At 21.06 yesterday (8th January) Hove firefighters were sent to flooding at a flat which had affected electrics. Firefighters isolated the leak and a Home Safety Visit was carried out.
At 21.48 yesterday (8th January) Brighton firefighters were sent to Vale Road, in Portslade, after electrics became flooded.
Find us on Twitter
and retweet or share our posts.