East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service logo
East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service logo
Navigate

Safety Message after Kitchen Fire In Hove

Date : 06 April 2017


Do-you-know.png
Crews attended a kitchen fire in Hove earlier this evening believed to have been started  by a deep fat fryer.  An elderly male has been taken to hospital where he is being treated for burn injuries.  


East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service would like to take this opportunity to remind the public about using kitchen appliances in accordance with manufacturers guidelines.


If a fire occurs get out, stay out and call the Fire Service - never attempt to deal with the fire yourself.  You should never use water to attempt to put out a fire started by a deep fat fryer.



Find us on Twitter and Facebook and retweet or share our posts.


Please rate this page, was it:
Please rate this page!