East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service logo
East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service logo

Family's Christmas presents destroyed in House Fire

Date : 23 December 2019

Two fire appliances from Eastbourne Fire Station attended a fire on Colwood Crescent, Eastbourne, today at 11:15.

There were no major injuries but a neighbour was treated for smoke inhalation by the ambulance service.

Crew Manager Dan Burnett said, "Sadly as well as the damage to the house the family's Christmas presents were destroyed in the fire"


Subscribe to our occasional newsletter

Find us on Twitter and Facebook and retweet or share our posts.

Please rate this page, was it:
Please rate this page!