Overnight incident round-up 10th October
Overnight East Sussex Fire and Rescue attended a variety of incidents:-
- At 17:08, Brighton firefighters attended a fire in the open on Lewes Road, Brighton. Crews used fire buckets to extinguish the fire.
- At 17:50, firefighters from Hove and Brighton attended a car fire on Mill Road, Brighton. Firefighters used two Breathing Apparatus, one Hose Reel Jet and 1 in 7 foam to extinguish the fire.
- At 19:17, Hailsham firefighters attended a commercial property on High Street, Hailsham following reports of a flooding. Crews isolated the leak and made the scene safe.
- At 22:41, firefighters from Hove and Brighton attended a commercial property on Portland Road, Hove following reports of a fire. Crews used four CO2 extinguishers, two Breathing Apparatus and 1 in 7 foam to extinguish the fire. The fire is believed to have started in the electrical intake. UK Power were requested to attend.
- At 02:19, Heathfield firefighters attended a car fire on Possingworth Lane, Waldron. The fire was extinguished up on arrival. Crews dampened down and made the scene safe.
- At 06:15, Bexhill firefighters attended a residential property on Glovers Lane, Bexhill following reports of a flooding. Crews isolated the flood and made the scene safe.