East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service logo
East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service logo
Navigate

Overnight Incident Round-Up 21 October

Date : 21 October 2019


East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service were called to a variety of overnight incidents including the following: 

  • At 18.06 yesterday (20 October) Newhaven firefighters were sent to a chimney fire in Church Lane, Southease, where they used a specialist chimney kit and one hose reel jet to tackle the fire. 
  • At 18.30 yesterday (20 October) three appliances were sent to a property in Albion Street, Brighton, due to a false alarm, caused by overheated food.
  • At 18.59 yesterday (20 October) Eastbourne firefighters assisted at a lock out at a property in Bourne Street, Eastbourne.
  • At 19.32 yesterday (20 October) two appliances were sent to a commercial building, in Ocklynge Road, Eastbourne, after a security smoke cloak was activated.
  • At 19.44 yesterday (20 October) an appliance was sent to a property in St James Street, Brighton, due to a false alarm.
  • At 20.35 yesterday (20 October) Seaford firefighters were sent to a property in Claremont Road, Seaford, due to a false alarm.
  • At 00.50 today (21 October) an appliance was sent to a false alarm at a property in Croft Lane, Seaford, which was set-off due to dust in a detector head.
HSV-Box-Banner.png
Safe-Business-Box-Banner.png


Subscribe to our occasional newsletter

Find us on Twitter and Facebook and retweet or share our posts.


Please rate this page, was it:
Please rate this page!