Overnight Incident round-up 25 June
East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service were called to a variety of overnight incidents:
- At 16.22 yesterday (24 June) Battle firefighters were sent to Hailsham Road, in Herstmonceux, due to a reported out of control bonfire in the open. Firefighters used one hose reel jet and advice was given at the scene.
- At 17.29 yesterday (24 June) Crowborough firefighters were sent to a dangerous structure in the High Street, Rotherfield, involving a small number of overhanging roof and wall tiles near a path. Firefighters made the area safe.
- At 18.09 yesterday (24 June) Bexhill firefighters isolated both a water supply and electrics at a flat in Sea Road, Bexhill. A Home Safety Visit was carried out at the property.
- At 18.40 yesterday (24 June) Hastings firefighters rescued three people from a lift in Holmesdale Gardens, in Hastings.
- At 00.13 this morning (25 June) firefighters were called to a false alarm at a property in Ladysmith Road, Brighton.
- At 3.30 this morning (25 June) two Brighton appliances were sent to Scarborough Road, in Brighton, following reports of a first-floor flat fire. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two hose reel jets to tackle the accidental fire.
- At 4.24 this morning (25 June) three appliances were sent to Willingdon Way, St Leonards, after flames were seen at a property. Crews tackled the fire in the bungalow wearing breathing apparatus and using one hose reel jet. A fire investigation was carried out.
- At 4.52 this morning (25 June) a crew were sent to Warmdene Road, in Brighton, due to flooding at a property. A submersible pump was used to clear water from the property.
- At 5.39 this morning (25 June) Bexhill firefighters were called to a false alarm in Hastings Road, Bexhill, due to a system fault.
- At 6.10 this morning (25 June) Hove firefighters were sent to Pembroke Crescent, in Hove, where they isolated a water leak, which was flooding electrics.