Overnight incident round-up 29th October
Overnight, East Sussex Fire and Rescue attended a variety of incidents:-
- At 17:03, firefighters from Crowborough attended a fire in the open on Sandhill Lane, Boars Head. Crews used a main jet hose to extinguish the fire.
- At 19:23, Brighton firefighters attended an RTC on The Highway, Brighton involving one cyclist and one scooter. Crews made the scene safe.
- At 19:37, firefighters from Eastbourne and Pevensey attended a residential building on Enys Road, Eastbourne following reports of a fire. Crews extinguished the fire and used a Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan to clear the house of smoke.
- At 01:37, Bexhill firefighters attended a vehicle fire on London Road, Bexhill. Crews used one Hose Reel Jet to extinguish the fire.
- At 01:47, firefighters from Crowborough supported Kent Fire and Rescue in attending a fire in a residential building on Teasley Mead, Blackham. Crews used two Breathing Apparatus, one Hose Reel Jet and dry powder to extinguish an electrical fire.
- At 06:04, Eastbourne firefighters attended a residential property on Croxden Way, Eastbourne following reports of a fire. Crews used two Breathing Apparatus and CO2 to extinguish a small kitchen fire. One resident was handed over in to the care of SECAMB after suffering from smoke inhalation.