Overnight East Sussex Fire and Rescue attended a variety of incidents:-
Road Traffic Collisions (RTCs)
- At 16:37, firefighters from Crowborough supported firefighters from West Sussex in attending an RTC on Hawkenbury Road, Frant. Crews released one person from a van and the casualty was handed over in to the care of SECAMB.
- At 23:03, firefighters from Burwash attended an RTC involving one vehicle on Carricks Hill, Dallington. Crews made the scene safe.
With a forecast of wintery conditions over the next few days, check out our winter driving tips here: www.esfrs.org/your-safety/safer-roads/winter-driving/
- At 17:41, firefighters from Hastings attended a residential property on Bohemia Road, St Leonards following reports of a kitchen fire. When crews arrived, the fire had been extinguished. Crews carried out a Home Safety Visit.
- At 18:36, firefighters from Hove attended a fire in the open on Devils Dyke Road, Poynings. Crews used one hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.
- At 06:29, Roedean firefighters attended Royal Sussex County Hospital on Eastern Road, Brighton following reports of persons trapped in a lift. Crews released one person.