Overnight incident round-up 9th October
Overnight, East Sussex Fire and Rescue attended a variety of incidents:-
- At 16:15, firefighters from Roedean and Brighton attended a commercial property on The Waterfront, Brighton Marina following reports of a chip pan fire. Crews used CO2 to extinguish the fire.
- At 16:50, Eastbourne firefighters attended a residential property on Queens Gardens, Eastbourne following reports of a kitchen fire. Crews extinguished a small fire in an oven and used a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan to clear the property of smoke. Crews then carried out a Home Safety Visit.
- At 18:16, firefighters from Crowborough attended an RTC involving two vehicles on Beacon Road, Crowborough. One casualty was released from their vehicle and handed over in to the care of SECAMB.
- At 21:40, firefighters from Hove and Brighton attended a shed fire on Godwin Road, Hove. Crews used two Breathing Apparatus, one Hose Reel Jet and one Main Jet to extinguish the fire.
- At 05:08, Brighton firefighters attended a fire in the open on Heath Hill Avenue, Brighton. Crews used fire buckets to extinguish the fire.