The deadline to have your say in the future plans of East Sussex Fire Authority is fast approaching.
The "Planning for a Safer Future” survey closes on Friday 19 June 2020.
The consultation is part of a regular planning process to find out what risks exist in our communities and what the Service should do to keep people safe.
The Service wants to make sure it puts resources in the right place, at the right time to deal with emergencies and help prevent them in the first place.
The proposals include:-
- Crewing – We’ve looked at the shift patterns worked by our firefighters
- Fire engines – We’ve looked at the type and number of fire engines we have
- Safety & Prevention- Expanding the building safety and prevention work we do in communities
- Reducing 999 calls – We’ve looked at how we can improve public safety working in the community and with businesses
- Non-emergency calls – We’ve looked at whether we should still go to some kinds of calls, such as bird rescues, where no human life is at risk
You can take part in the online survey here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0303 999 1000.