Overnight incident round-up 15th January
Overnight, East Sussex Fire and Rescue attended a variety of incidents:-
- At 20:39, Hastings firefighters attended a flooding in a residential building on Greeba Court, St Leonards. Crews isolated a leak that was affecting two properties.
- At 21:20, Mayfield firefighters attended a dangerous structure on St Leonards Lane, Mayfield. Crews made secured a fiberglass roof covering. Crews carried out internal salvage as water had leaked into the building and was affecting electrics.
- At 21:29, Uckfield firefighters attended a dangerous structure on High Street, Uckfield. Crews secured loose tiles which had been slipping off the roof. Crews ensured the scene was safe.
- At 22:31, Mayfield firefighters were called to Newick Lane, Mayfield following reports that a tree had fallen and was blocking the road. Crews moved the tree and made the scene safe.
- At 01:32, Forest Row firefighters attended a vehicle fire on Hindleap Warren, Forest Row. Crews used one Breathing Apparatus and one Hose Reel Jet to extinguish the fire.
- At 03:03, Eastbourne firefighters attended a vehicle fire on Chiswick Place, Eastbourne. Crews used one Breathing Apparatus and one Hose Reel Jet to extinguish the van fire.
- At 03:08, Hove firefighters attended an RTC on Foredown Road, Portslade. No persons were trapped. Crews cleared the road of debris and fuel.
- At 05:49, Brighton firefighters attended a flooding in a residential property on Broad Street, Brighton. Crews isolated the leak and electrics. Crews then carried out a Home Safety Visit.