Overnight incident round-up 16th January
Overnight, East Sussex Fire and Rescue attended a variety of incidents:-
- At 17:14, firefighters from Lewes and Brighton were called to attend an RTC involving three vehicles on A27 Eastbourne near Kingston Roundabout. Crews used three Breathing Apparatus, one Hose Reel Jet and 1 in 7 foam to extinguish the fire. No persons were trapped and all casualties were handed over in to the care of SECAMB.
- At 19:03, Eastbourne firefighters attended an RTC involving three vehicles on Coldharbour Road, Lower Dicker. One person was trapped and crews used cutting equipment to release the person who was subsequently handed over in to the care of SECAMB. Crews made the scene safe.
- At 00:16, Brighton firefighters attended a flooding in a residential building on Mackie Avenue, Brighton. Crews isolated the flood which had emanated from a leaking boiler.
- At 00:54, Eastbourne firefighters attended a bin fire on Lushington Lane, Eastbourne. Crews used one Hose Reel to extinguish the fire.
- At 03:14, firefighters from Brighton, Hove and Roedean attended a fire in a residential property on Lansdowne Place, Hove. Crews used four Breathing Apparatus and one Hose Reel Jet to extinguish the fire. All persons accounted for. A Fire Investigation is due to take place today.