We would like to invite you to attend our next Fire Authority meeting on 11 February at 10:30am.
- Fire Authority Service Planning processes for 2021/22 and beyond - Revenue Budget 2021/22 and Capital Asset Strategy 2021/22 to 2025/26
- Treasury Management Strategy 2021-22
- Pay Policy Statement 2021-22
- People Strategy 2021-2025
Details of how to join online and the agenda can be found here.
About the Fire Authority
The primary duties of the Fire Authority are:
- ·To provide a Fire Service and to ensure its efficiency
- ·To provide the efficient training of members of the Service
- ·To ensure that efficient mobilising and communications arrangements exist
- ·To make arrangements to obtain information needed for firefighting purposes
- ·To make arrangements to ensure that the steps are taken to mitigate damage to property through firefighting
- ·To make arrangements to provide fire safety advice
- ·To make arrangements to give mutual assistance to other Fire Services
- ·To ensure that adequate water supplies are available for firefighting purposes