East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service has announced the new dates for on call firefighter training.
We need firefighters in the areas in the table above. You will need to work or live within 5 minutes of these locations.
On-call firefighters are ordinary people that combine their day jobs or looking after their families with being on call for Fire and Rescue situations and emergencies. When the call comes in, they drop what they are doing and become part of the East Sussex Fire and Rescue team.
It's an important commitment, but an immensely rewarding way to serve the community, keep the public safe and earn an extra income.
We are now taking applications for the next training programme.
Join us online on 11 August and 18 August between 7pm and 8pm to find out more about this opportunity.
Book on Eventbrite. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/yes-you-can-on-call-firefighter-recruitment-tickets-389257759437
Timeline for next process
- Written Test 22 and 29/30 Sept 2022
- Interviews Date range 10 Oct- 4 Nov 2022
- Physical Testing Day 19 November 2022
- Medicals 24 Nov and/or 28 Nov 2022
- Fit Tests 24 Nov and/or 28 Nov 2022
- PPE 5 Jan 2023
- Skills for Justice 18 February 2023
- Induction Weekend 25 and 26 February 2023
- Core Skills Course 06 March 2023
- Road Traffic Collision weekend 25 and 26 March 2023
- Safe Working at Height Input 15 April 2023 - Assessment 3 June 2023
- Level 2 Water Basic 6 and 7 May 2023