Places are limited, book early!
To apply, please email your name, age and your
contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we learn about at Fire Cadets?
- Fire Safety – learn how to keep yourself and others safe by understanding hazards, risks and control measures.
- What to do in an emergency – learn about fire safety in the home and create your own fire plan as well as how we work with other emergency services.
- Basic first aid – how to help people in an emergency.
- Firefighting skills – what firefighters do, the equipment we use, and how we help others.
- Life skills – how to be a positive citizen and an active member of your community.
What happens at a Fire Cadets session?
You will have the opportunity to develop transferable and practical skills that will help you with future training and employment.
What do we do?
- Try out firefighting equipment and run drills – yep, you'll get to have a go with ladders and hoses!
- Life skills – to equip you in the future.
- Team building activities.
- Get active – we learn about why it's important to keep fit and healthy.
When you reach 17 years old there may be an opportunity for you to become a young leader of the cadets.
Around one in five young people in the UK are not in work, education or training. Youth unemployment costs the UK economy millions a day in lost productivity. Our programme can help a young person gain qualifications whilst learning valuable life skills. Can you help us change a young person’s life?
Do you know any young people (age 13–17) who are:
- Looking for support academically or socially?
- Undecided or unsure of their future?
- Practically or vocationally inclined?
- Interested in the fire service?
If you are interested in joining Fire Cadets please email email@example.com
Latest Update : 06 November 2019