Our Purpose and Commitments are at the centre of everything we do.
Whether responding to emergencies, working to prevent them happening in the first place or providing support, our firefighters, officers, control room operators, Business and Community safety teams, support staff and volunteers all play their part.
We are proud to serve East Sussex and Brighton and Hove City.
We make our communities safer
We will do this by:
- Delivering high performing services
- Educating our communities
- Developing a multi-skilled, safe and valued workforce
- Making effective use of our resources
- PROUD - We are proud of our Service and enjoy working in a positive environment - by continually improving our services and our organisation.
- ACCOUNTABLE - Serving our whole community - by providing a good, cost-effective service.
- INTEGRITY - Trust, integrity, initiative and innovation - by being open, honest and encouraging creativity.
- RESPECT - respect and dignity for all - by treating members of our community and each other in a way that values their individuality and by challenging discrimination and unsuitable behaviour.
Latest Update : 23 February 2021