We have a number of sponsorship and advertising opportunities for organisations.
Our Fire Cadets programme is delivered by firefighters and non-operational Service staff from the local community. However, we couldn't do it without our supporters.
Collaboration with partners and sponsors contributes to the impact Fire Cadets has on the young people, and the difference they can make to their community and to making East Sussex a safer city.
It's a great cause, and an incredible opportunity for your brand, business or organisation to support young people.
5 reasons to sponsor Fire Cadets
- Give young people the best possible start – the Fire Cadets makes an incredible difference to young lives. And that's an incredible thing to be part of.
- Make a real difference – Fire Cadets is a really positive involvement in social action and improving community cohesion.
- Make your place safer – increased awareness of how to reduce fires and antisocial behaviour contributing to the enhancement of local communities.
- Boost your brand – associate with the hugely respected and well-known brand that is East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service, and the innovative new uniformed youth service that is Fire Cadets.
- Feel connected – be part of our firefighting and rescue family, respected around the world.
How do businesses and organisations support Fire Cadets?
The support we receive is as diverse as the communities we're a vital part of. From donations of goods and services, through to financial support, there are so many ways our generous communities help us help young people.
What do we need?
- It costs £11,600 to set up a brand-new Cadet unit – plus £8,750 ongoing annually to run the unit including the first year.
- £2,500 will sponsor an individual Fire Cadet for a whole year at an established unit.
However, all sponsorship, support and funding helps!
For example, our cadets get hungry! If you are a local food and drinks business, we would be grateful for edible donations to fuel their sessions.
All supporters will be mentioned on our social media accounts and our website in return for their funding or donations.
For other opportunities, including our Safety in Action children's education programme, electric blanket testing programme and Safe Drive Stay Alive road safety initiative, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org