E-bikes and E-scooters and Lithium Batteries
Charging e-bikes and e-scooters safely is very important. If not done right, it could start a fire. This could be dangerous for you, your family, and your home. So, always be careful when charging.
More than half of accidental fires at home start in the kitchen.
Many kitchen fires happen when people are not paying attention or they leave things unattended.
Cigarettes and other smoking products cause a third of all accidental fire fatalities in the home – the biggest killer in accidental fires. Many can be easily prevented by simply taking more care.
Check your electrical appliances and reduce the risk of fire for your family or housemates.