Lesson Duration. Approximately 1 hour
There is an additional, interactive (session 2) that can be facilitated when requested.
This session explores the impact on a community when young people engage in anti-social behaviour such as Arson or Hoax calling.
At the end of the lesson pupils will;
- Understand the definition of arson.
- Be aware of the consequences of arson for individuals and society.
- Understand how the criminal justice system deals with arson.
- Understand the reasons why people commit arson.
- Understand the impact of hoax calls on the community.