We recognise that neurodivergent children may benefit from small group settings with measures in place to prevent an overload of stimulae.
Other children may benefit from a repetition of safety messages.
We embrace diversity and inclusion to help everyone engage with our sessions and empower them to keep themselves and their families safe.
We can adapt our session to meet the needs of:
- Young people with special educational needs
- Young people with disabilities
- Young people from all social and cultural backgrounds
- Young people of different ethnic groups including travellers
- refugees and asylum seekers
- Young people from diverse linguistic backgrounds.